properties to rent in Dubai

RAK PROPERTIES

RAK Properties was founded in 2005 with the support of the Government of Ras Al Khaimah and the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah. The company’s primary goals include promoting economic growth, supporting community development initiatives, and maximizing shareholders’ value through real estate development projects in both coastal and inland areas of Ras Al Khaimah.

RAK Properties was established in line with the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi to contribute to the economic growth and community development of Ras Al Khaimah.

RAK Properties has a total capital of AED 2 billion. The founders, which include the Government of Ras Al Khaimah, hold a 45% stake in the company. The remaining 55% is owned by the public.

RAK Properties aims to lead in the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. The company plans to attract reputable foreign investors to initiate projects such as luxurious hotels, resorts, malls, and industrial areas.

RAK Properties plays a significant role in driving the growth and development of the real estate and tourism sectors in Ras Al Khaimah, contributing to the economic prosperity of the region and the UAE as a whole.

properties to rent in Dubai
properties to rent in Dubai