Sobha Creek Vista Heights 1 BHK | High ROI | Good Investment

1 Bed
1 Baths
1 Parking
850 sqft
Year: 2026


Sobha Creek Vista Heights is an impressive residential development by Sobha Group in Dubai. It offers a range of 1, 2, 3, and 3.5 bedroom apartments at Sobha Hartland, MBR City. The twin high-rise buildings, with their 64-storey facade, provide a luxurious living experience with beautiful views of Dubai’s famous infrastructure and destinations.
The development boasts ample open spaces and a mixed-use concept, creating a well-integrated township that caters to all lifestyle needs. Additionally, there are commercial spaces available for daily necessities and business opportunities, making it a convenient place to live and work.
The project emphasizes premium amenities and services to ensure residents enjoy a pleasant life with various facilities within close proximity. The sense of community is emphasized, providing a comfortable living environment for the residents.
Moreover, Sobha Creek Vista Heights offers excellent commutes and connectivity, making it easy to access popular places in Dubai, including Burj Khalifa, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, Palm Jumeirah, and The Dubai Mall.
Being part of such an iconic development is considered a significant achievement, promising incredible benefits and a vibrant lifestyle for residents and their families. The development’s easy payment options make it more accessible for potential buyers to make their decision and start living a classy life in Dubai.
Overall, Sobha Creek Vista Heights appears to be an enticing option for those seeking a premium and enhanced living experience in one of Dubai’s most sought-after locations.

Payment Plan


Purchase Date

0 %

During Construction

80 %


Sobha Creek Vistas smart payment plan lets you book a unit by paying 20% at the time of purchase, and the remaining 80% from handover. On account of the flexible starting price and equally affordable options, things become a lot more viable for you. This is what paves the way for you to become a part of this majestic development.

Standard Payment Plan (20/80)

Installment Payment Milestone
Down Payment 20% On Booking
Final Installment 80% Within 3 months from booking


  • ID:
  • Total Area:
    850 sqft
  • Rooms:
  • Bed:
  • Baths:
  • Parking:
  • Price:
    FromAED 1,880,000
  • Year:
  • Status:


  • BBQ Area
  • Fitness Studio
  • Garden
  • Gym Facilities
  • Outdoor Kids Area
  • Sports
  • Supermarkets
  • Swimming Pool

Floor Plans

Book A Viewing

Your Information
AED 1,880,000
  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance

Google Nearby Places